Terms and conditions for ANZ’s #HeadbandForGood Promotion
1. These terms and conditions set out the information on how to participate in the #HeadbandForGood promotion and when Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (“ANZ” or “the Promoter”) will provide a donation. Your participation in the promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to people over the age of 18 years. Entrants under the age 18 years must have parental/guardian consent to enter and the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion commences on 7 January 2016 and closes on 2 February 2016 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, persons must, within the Promotional Period upload a valid image or video to a publically accessible social media platform (i.e. Twitter, Instagram or a public Facebook page) with the hashtag #HeadbandForGood. Personal facebook uploads where their Privacy settings does not allow ‘The Promoter’ to track the posts will not constitute valid upload.
5. The requirements of a valid image or video are broadly construed to mean wearing a headband accompanied by #HeadbandForGood. Subject to these terms and conditions, ANZ will donate AUD$5.00 to charity for every valid image or video that meets this requirement. ANZ reserves the right to limit the number of entries per person that constitute a valid entry to a reasonable number, determined in ANZ’s sole discretion.
6. Images or videos that are the same and that are uploaded, across multiple social media platforms using #HeadbandForGood will only be deemed as one valid entry. Different images or videos uploaded by the same person to different accessible social media platforms will be deemed to be separate entries. In the event of any uncertainty as to whether an image or video is a valid entry, ANZ’s determination will be considered final.
7. You must not upload offensive, obscene, disruptive, abusive or racist content or anything that ANZ finds objectionable in its sole discretion and such an image or video will not constitute a valid entry. You must not upload an image or video of another person without that other person’s consent and release. ANZ reserves the right to delete and not accept any such image or video uploaded to ANZ’s website.
8. You grant ANZ a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and worldwide licence to use any images and videos that you upload as part of the promotion (whether to ANZ’s website or social media platforms) for the purposes of promotion, publicity and marketing. As part of this, ANZ may “share” your post via social media accounts, reproduce and publish the uploaded images and videos and incorporate them into other materials for the promotion, and you acknowledge that ANZ may use your image and likeness for the purposes of publicity, promotion and any related activities.
9. Donations will be made to World Vision. However, ANZ reserves the right to provide all or part of the donations received to other charitable organisations.
10. ANZ’s total donation for the Promotional Period will be capped at AUD $100,000. ANZ reserves the right to vary this amount depending on the number of published photos or videos as part of this promotion.
11. Entry details and photographs or videos will be used for the purposes of this promotion in the manner described in these terms and conditions.
12. ANZ is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking in part in this promotion, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from invalid entries lodged by entrants (including images and videos of another person lodged without that other person’s permission).
14. ANZ reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this promotion, for example if it is no longer able to run the promotion due to reasons beyond its control, subject to state legislation. ANZ will not be liable for any losses to any party arising from any variation or cancellation. The most up to date version of these terms and conditions will be available at anz.com/headbandforgood.
15. The Promoter is Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (‘ANZ’) (ABN 11 005 357 522) 833 Collins Street, Docklands Vic 3008.